RowAmerica Boat Repair trailering from Charles, Schuylkill, Hooch
As an added service to the rowing community, RowAmerica Boat Repair is offering trailering services from the following 2015 fall regattas to its facility in Bridgeport, CT:
- Head of the Charles (Boston, MA) – Oct 16-18
- Head of the Schuylkill (Philly, PA) – Oct 23-25
- Head of the Hooch (Chattanooga, TN) – Nov 6-8
To secure space on one of our trailers, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Fill out our Online Repair Form. If you want a rough estimate in advance, please include as many pictures as you can with the description of damages.
- Step 2: Choose which regatta you wish to drop off.
- Step 3: We will evaluate your submission and contact you with a rough estimate. A transportation fee will be included in your estimate.
- Step 4: Upon confirmation for work we will reserve a spot on one of our trailers at the designated regatta.
- Step 5: Once at the regatta, please find the RowAmerica Boat Repair representative and arrange for your boat to be loaded on our trailer.